In this course I learned a lot of things from my teacher and
from my colleagues. We started by doing a mooc exam about sport which increased
my knowledge about how to become a successful leadership. I liked that everyone
had to do his own power point presentation, every student had his own different
subject which I learned a lot from them and I’m sure that the other students
learned from them as well. And every couple of students had to do a case study
together by interviewing someone representative of a sporty place, it was nice
to see these videos about places that I didn’t know exists here in the UAE. The
Final thing we had to do is an interview with an old person so he can tell us
the difference between sports back then and now. I learned a lot of new things which
actually made me feel ashamed of myself that I didn’t know about them before. But
still, if this course didn’t exists I won’t know all these new things that I
learnt, and I’m very grateful that I had the chance to participate in this
course.
No comments:
Post a Comment