Tuesday, 15 September 2015

IOC MOOC Reflection

I watched a couple of videos on how to become a successful leader before I toke the mooc exam. They show you what traits and skills you need to become a successful leader, from how to manage your team to how to how to become an active member in your team. And to be specific, this course will teach you how to become a successful couch, a good team member, and a successful business manager. These skills will ensure that you will be able to become the best leader you can ever be.


I learnt from this course that becoming a successful leader is not a simple task, but I am sure that this course has given me confidence in myself, now that I know how to become a successful leader. If I were eve assigned to be a leader, I am sure that my performance as a leader will be much better than what it was before I took this course. And I am also sure that people following me will be more comfortable with me, and that they will have more confidence in me. And this concludes my reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment